[Paraview] Re: Interactive streamlines

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sun May 27 14:52:12 EDT 2007

Hi Berk,

powerviz is the post-processing 'add-on' for powerflow calculations.
It can visualize streamlines interactive in almost 'real time';
which means, that you can move the seeding position with the mouse
or some slide bar in your display and take a look at the lines just
like in a wind tunnel with a smoking lance. In powerviz the seeding
type is of rectangle source with a defined amount of seeding points.
For a case with about  40 Miollion Cells your able to move about 100
lines in almost 'real time'...

Best Regards!
Fabian