[Paraview] vtkImplicitBoolean + UnstructuredGrids

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 2 13:19:02 EDT 2007

Hi Vinicius,

If you want to fill the clipped area, you could try the following. In
addition to using vtkClipDataSet, also pass your original unstructured
grid through the vtkCutter filter. Use the same vtkSphere implicit
function that you used with vtkClipDataSet. Then to put the output of
vtkClipDataSet and vtkCutter together, you could use vtkAppendFilter.
The output of vtkAppendFilter is still vtkUnstructuredGrid.

- Amy