[Paraview] Input text

Gerald Labedz labedz1 at email.mot.com
Thu Mar 22 10:31:41 EST 2007

Kevin
  I'm all over these books but can't find a reference to .csv files. (I know
that format exists). My paraview (2.6.0, for darwin, used on X-windows
running under OS X) does not recognize in its browser the .csv file I
created. The browser drop down menu has no mention of .csv, and every reader
I try on it exits ParaView with a string of errors.
  Is the darwin version somehow different?
  So I have been trying to use the legacy vtk file format. So far, that is
not working either, but at least the file is recognized in the browser, and
there's a legacy reader I can see in the browser. Maybe I have a bad
character somewhere.
  Still confused.
Gerry Labedz