[Paraview] Paraview 2.6 and Chromium issues

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 21 09:13:51 EST 2007

> 2) This issue occurs with bothh 2.4.4 and 2.6 but not with 2.2.1.
When
> running a tilesort conf and choosing cell to point the colors for
scalars
> become incorrect.  That is all "color by" values appear shades of
green
> and black.  and this is only exhibited when running tilesort not
locally
> (such as crdemo), and doesnt happen in 2.2.1.

We never use Chromium because the native tile display support in
ParaView usually works a heck-of-a-lot better than the tilesort spu in
Chromium, so I cannot address your issues directly.

I do know however that at one point the coloring of point data was
changed to using vertex colors to using texture mapping (to get a better
interpolation of the scalars).  I don't remember exactly when that
change occurred, but around the time 2.4 was released (and you started
seeing these problems) sounds about right.  You can turn off this
behavior by going to the "Display" tab and clicking the "Interpolate
Colors" checkbox to on.  If that solves the problem, then the issue is
probably with Chromium not handling the texture mapping correctly.

-Ken