[Paraview] paraview 3.0.1 build on MacOS X is brittle

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Tue Jun 19 11:10:22 EDT 2007

Berk,
   I was able to build paraview 3.0.1 against the qt4-x11
package in fink 10.4 unstable. However the installation
portion of the build goes astray because it expects to
create an application. What would be helpful is if there
existed an option for MacOS X builds to build against
non-carbon qt4 (that uses X11 instead) and to not
force the user to always create an application
(but install the programs ala linux).
                 Jack