[Paraview] movie with paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 10:46:57 EDT 2007

Sure, but for that we apply another transform filter.
Here's my example:

Create SphereSource (S1) with center at (1,1,0);
Create Tranform filter (T1) with input as S1.
   Change "Translate" property to (-1, -1, 0).
Create another Transform filter (T2 with input as T1.
   Change "Translate" property to (1, 1, 0) to get the geometry back to
     its original position.
   Animate "Rotate" property on this transform filter.

Utkarsh.