[Paraview] movie with paraview

Milan Felberbaum milan.felberbaum at gmx.ch
Thu Jun 14 10:25:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Utkarsh, I indeed missed the end value, now it's working.
Just a question though: my data are turning around some kind of point
that i cannot determine; and it's quite annoying if you make a 360°
turn, it goes out of the window and come back again. Is it possible to
make it turn around the center of my 3D structure?
Best regards
Milan