[Paraview] movie with paraview

Milan Felberbaum milan.felberbaum at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 13 07:11:31 EDT 2007

Hi Utkarsh,
Many thanks for your quick response and for the soon reported issues! I
have all the same a problem with the transform filter: Do I have to
apply it first or not? and I just have to select in "property to
animate":/ Trasform - rotate (0)/? and how many keyframe do I have to
have? because i manage to do a movie, but it doesn't turn, i think i am
recording always the same image...
Anyway, thanks again for your help, and have a nice day

Milan