[Paraview] movie with paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 11 11:36:50 EDT 2007

Hi Milan,

Ideally one should be able to do the following:

1) Animate camera
	However, currently camera animation doesn't work well with rotations:
we'll address that issue soon.

2) Animate "Orientation" shown on the display tab
	However, currently only source/filter parameters can be animated i.e.
the properties on the display tab are not animatable: we'll address this
issue soon as well.

Until any of the above issues are fixed, you can do the following:
* Apply "Tranform" filter to the source/filter producing the 3D structure.
* Animate the "Rotate" property on the tranform filter by adding
keyframe for it in the animation inspector.

Once the animation is created, you can save it out as a movie.

Utkarsh