[Paraview] glx.h, glXGetProcAddressARB, debian build

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 2 14:16:28 EST 2007

Ricardo,

Can you explain again what the problem is?  I just checked the output from one of our Mesa builds, and we get the same output you describe below.  It is a check to set the VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS CMake variable.

That variable controls whether vtkOpenGLExtensionManager must declare glXGetProcAddressARB before using it.  Even when this test fails, glXGetProcAddressARB is still used.

-Ken