[Paraview] LSDynaReader interfering with my own reader

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Feb 7 15:39:39 EST 2007

So,
    basically there is a bug where the LSDyna is outputting when it
shouldn't.

Also this kinda sucks because say I am reading lots and lots of
files, I have to deal with the overhead of failed read attempts by
the LSDynaReader for every file? That seems like a problem to me.

Is it possible to add extensions to the LSDyna Files?

Cheers
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer