[Paraview] LSDynaReader interfering with my own reader

Thompson, David C dcthomp at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 7 14:54:32 EST 2007

The messages should not be output... they are coming from
LSDyna's CanReadFile() method. I thought I had disabled
them but I'll look into it again. If it is reading your
file, then LSDyna's CanReadFile is returning the correct
value.

The problem is that LSDyna's output files don't have an
extension (they are named d3plot, d3plot01, ...) and
ParaView requires either a matching extension or (if you
put always_try_can_read="1" in the Module tag of the GUI
XML file) for CanReadFile to return true.

    David