[Paraview] Saving movie offscreen

David Neckels dneckels at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:13:55 EST 2007

Hi Berk, Alan, Utkarsh,

Thanks for the help.  I have a lot of learning to do.  I have been using
very vanilla paraview up to this point, but it sounds like I need to
learn more about the scripting and server/client approaches.

Berk-- I starting working with the python and got as far as viewing a
saved state.  I shall have to try and learn to run an animation from
this angle...

Utkarsh---I will try this approach.

-David N.