[Paraview] XDMF reads as Multi-group Dataset

Jerry Clarke clarke at arl.army.mil
Thu Dec 6 12:30:14 EST 2007

Eric,

Eventhough I'm a Terp fan .....

The DataItem under Topology allows for XDMF to use part
of the total Geometry. For example if your Geometry specified
100 points your PolyVertex Topology might only use 10 of them.

What "should" happen is that if there is no "DataItem" under
Topology, XDMF generates a "default" one. So if you have 5 points
it would generate "0 1 2 3 4". This seems to be busted at
the moment. I'm looking into it now. I'll get back to you
once I figure out what is happening.

Jerry Clarke