Fwd: [Paraview] 3.2.1 Server Crashes When Select COR

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 15:42:15 EST 2007

Hi Kent,

I wasn't able to reproduce the problem with the center of rotation. Can
you verify that the Servers/Filter/vtkPVDesktopDeliveryServer.h has the
following defined:

   // Capture Z buffer from render window on end render. Works only when
   // ParallelRenderManager is 0.
   vtkSetMacro(CaptureZBuffer, int);
   vtkGetMacro(CaptureZBuffer, int);

Utkarsh