[Paraview] client/server display problem

Jack Gundrum jsg3 at psu.edu
Tue May 16 15:32:11 EDT 2006

I think I (you guys) figured it out.  I had used our display wall
cluster with an Xserver on each node with no problem before.

The new cluster I am using is headless (no Xserver) and I need to
recompile with use OSMesa option turned on and then use the
offscreen rendering flag and this will take advantage (be faster) than X
forwarding.  If this is correct someone say YES!?