[Paraview] ParaView on Intel Mac

Randy Hudson hudson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 4 09:32:13 EDT 2006

I solved my main problem (but the annoyance lingers).

Re the problem:  the splatting filter and my three readers now appear in
the appropriate menus as they should.  (I...uh...wasn't exporting
PV_INTERFACE_PATH.  Don't laugh, please.  I've been working for a couple
years with systems that either didn't require that or didn't make it
explicit, and simply overlooked it.)

Re the annoyance:  well, "appear in the appropriate menus" might be too
strong a description of the availability of my readers in the file
dialog, since their entries are still beyond the bottom of my screen on
the yet-1400x900-pixel-without-small-enough-text-to-show-ever-entry
menu.   But, I can work with it for a time.