[Paraview] New ParaView

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 19 11:29:51 EDT 2006

One thing that has not been mentioned on this thread, but should be made
explicit, is that the license for ParaView is NOT changing.  ParaView 3
will be released in its entirety with the same BSD-like license for
general use.

The only caveat here is that if you modify ParaView 3's client code
without a Qt developer's license, you will taint the code with the GPL
(which is why we will be careful with who has direct write access to
that part of the repository).

-Ken