[Paraview] New ParaView

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 19 11:29:10 EDT 2006

OK, actually, might not belong to the ML here but I am facing the same
choice (GUI for my VTK visualizations). Therefore I hoped for heavier
criticism to rethink my own findings on Qt and FLTK rather than start a
flame war. I am particularilly interested if any compatibility/stability
issues with fltk influenced your choice of Qt. That Tcl/Tk is "a bit
unconvenient" to compile on various systems I have known for quite a
while now.
regards - Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Dr.