[Paraview] New ParaView

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon Jun 19 10:38:39 EDT 2006

Hi Dominik,

I would really not like to start a flame war.

We do use Fltk for some projects, so we do have some experiences with it.

Overall my take is that Fltk does not provide nearly as much
infrastructure as Qt does. An example is the even mechanism of Qt. On
the other hand Fltk is much lighter and its license is more liberal.
That said, Qt provides much more documentation and support.

It is a hard decision to make.

          Andy

--
Andy Cedilnik