[Paraview] Re: Animation of Dataset attribute: is added functionality available?

shawn mckenzie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 10:11:42 EDT 2006

I have corrected the linear time between frames issue (#2).
You can edit the times manually just make sure you edit from last time step
to first. If timestep B follows timestep A, Paraview will only let you
change the time of A if (time of A <= time of B). Still this must be done
manually.

If anyone knows of a range workaround to my previously stated problem #1,
please let me know.

shawn