[Paraview] Re: Animation of Dataset attribute: is added functionality available?

shawn mckenzie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:38:06 EDT 2006

In case anyone had a similar issue with viewing ranges of scalar properties
(my #1 issue):

1. Apply the threshold filter to your dataset with the Scalars tab set to
the scalar you view to view in sections. The range you select when you click
Accept will be you first KeyFrame.
2. Show the animation toolbar at the bottom
3. Start recording by clicking the Record button.
4. To save the current threshold as the first frame, click the Record A
Frame button.
5. Continue adding frames by setting a new range, accepting, then recording
the frame.
6. To finish, click the Record button once again