[Paraview] HOW TO ENABLE AN ADDED FILTER ON PARAVIEW

vpessoa at lncc.br vpessoa at lncc.br
Thu Jul 6 11:29:10 EDT 2006

Hi All.

I've added a custom filter into paraview module. The problem is that I can't
enable it.
At my client's XMl I have a:

<Input name="Input"
  class="vtkImageData"/>
</Filter>

Server's:

<DataTypeDomain name="input_type">
  <DataType value="vtkImageData"/>
</DataTypeDomain>

Even with a vtkImageData source loaded, my filter stills won't enable.

A curious thing is that I've copied the smooth from the paraview's XML into
mine, and created a Smooth2. As a result, I had a Smooth2 disabled at the Menu!

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem (enabling a filter at the "Filters"
menu?)
Atencisamente,
Vinicius Pessôa
Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica
+55 (24) 2233-6098
+55 (24) 8803-7061