[Paraview] HOW TO ENABLE AN ADDED FILTER ON PARAVIEW

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Thu Jul 6 10:51:59 EDT 2006

Please post the whole XML entry for your custom filter for both the
client and server XML, not just the part about what dataset type your
filter accepts. There are other factors (e.g., the number and type of
attribute data arrays in the dataset) that would affect whether your
filter is enabled.

- Amy