[Paraview] help w/ glXGetProcAddressARB not declared

Stefan Friedel stefan.friedel at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Feb 3 08:14:17 EST 2006

Ken,
> My guess is that another glx.h somewhere else on your system is being
> included before or instead of the Mesa version.  You may want to check the
> compiler flags in the make files to see if that is the case.
I moved away the gl/glx.h from the debian package - but it did not help (and
there is not other gl.h/glx.h on the whole system)
> For a quick workaround, try this.  Edit your CMakeCache.txt file and change
> the entry for VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS from TRUE to
> FALSE.  Make sure you leave
> VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS_TESTED to 1.
... but the paraview build proceeds after setting
SET(VTK_GLX_GET_PROC_ADDRESS_ARB_PROTOTYPE_EXISTS 0) in CMakeCache.txt -

Thanks!, Stefan
--
Zentrale Dienste - Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches
Rechnen der Universität Heidelberg - IWR - INF 368, 69120 Heidelberg