[Paraview] Tiled display with paraview 2.2.1

Qinghuai Gao Qinghuai.Gao at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 12 12:55:00 EDT 2005

Amy :

Thanks for the guidiance.  How the client know where are the servers?
Should I define the configuration file?  Or I need to pass more command
line options?  Or since the server head node and the client on the same
machine so they can connect automatically?

Qinghuai