[Paraview] Tiled display with paraview 2.2.1

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Sep 12 08:54:07 EDT 2005

Hi Qinghuai,

You'll need to run ParaView in client/server mode (or client/data
server/render server mode), and pass the -tdx and -tdy options to the
client.  You need one server (or render server) node per tile.  For
example, the following would work with ParaView built with MPICH (for
MPI support) -- 4 server nodes and a 2 x 2 tiled display.

mpirun -np 4 ./pvserver
./pvclient -tdx=2 -tdy=2

- Amy