[Paraview] Tiling configuration?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue May 24 14:09:12 EDT 2005

Hi Phil,

Which machines are displaying their results on which tile?

The first machine in the list you pass to MPI is used as the upper left
tile.  Subsequent machines fill in a single row, and then the rows are
filled from top to bottom.  For your 2 x 2 tiled display to give the
appropriate results, the machines should be controlling the tiles as shown
below:

tigger3 tigger4
tigger5 tigger6

This issue is the same regardless of whether you use a .pvx file.

- Amy