[Paraview] Tiling configuration?

Phillip Ezolt Phillip.Ezolt at hp.com
Tue May 24 13:49:44 EDT 2005

Hi,
	I have a 2x2 tile display that I want to tile paraview (v2.0.1)
across.

I am running in client/server mode, with 4 servers running in an MPI job
within a cluster, and a single client running outside the cluster.

Servers are launched with the following:

/opt/hpmpi/bin/mpirun -e DISPLAY=:0 -srun -w
"tigger3,tigger4,tigger5,tigger6" pvserver -rc --client-host=catan -
tdx=2 -tdy=2

The client is launched with the following:
env PV_SEPERATE_RENDER_WINDOW=1 ./pvclient --reverse-connection -tdx=2 -
tdy=2

Visualization works fine, but, unfortunately, the tile order is messed
up. The visualization on each of the tiles looks right, but the
tiles are in the completely wrong order. (It kinda looks like a messed-
up sliding-block puzzle. )

How do I tell paraview the layout of tiles?

I've seen some reference to a pvx file, but it is not documented (that I
could find) in the book.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--Phil