[Paraview] Paraview on Mac OS X

Joseph Gorse gorse at mps.ohio-state.edu
Tue May 24 12:06:58 EDT 2005

I may have missed earlier posts about getting Paraview to run on Mac
OS X.  The last time I tried was 2.0.0 and, after some minor
tweaking, successfully built/installed it.  It doesn't really do what
I want (XYZ atom structure and motion visualization) so I haven't
played with it much after that.  Has this been a problem and are
people trying to do this?  If so, I wouldn't mind helping out.

Cheers,
Joe