[Paraview] Macro test

Thierry Dubuis tdubuis at scconsultants.com
Tue Jul 26 12:02:47 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I test the macro in lookmark manager today.
The lookmarks are Ok. (Add, remove, rename) the folder seems to be Ok too.

The macro works if the file on which you apply the macro is the same or is another timestep of the same case.
But in all other cases the view area is stopped, all the interface seems Ok but the view doesn't answer to the command there is no refresh function works.

I make the following test :
- I load a vtu file and save it in legacy vtk file.
- I build a lookmark with the vtu file (cell to point data + clip)
- I build macro with this lookmark
- I apply this macro on the vtk file

It doesn't work, the view area is stopped too.

Best regards,
Thierry Dubuis
Sciences & Computer Consultants
Tel Dir  : 04 77 49 75 84