[Paraview] The wrapper for object!

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 09:37:05 EDT 2005

ParaView uses client/server streams to
communicate between the client and server(s), so
the classes that are accessed using these streams
need to be ClientServer-wrapped.  In answer to
your previous similar question about Tcl
wrapping, ParaView's user interface is written
using a mixture of Tcl and C++; also ParaView
scripts (state and session files) are written in
Tcl.  As a result, we need to be able to access
C++ classes from the Tcl language, so the classes must be wrapped accordingly.

- Amy