[Paraview] Animation over file names

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:38:06 EDT 2005

Hi paraviewers,

I know this has been asked before but google and searching the vtk archives
does not give me
the answer I want so here goes...

I have a series of time step files and I want to animate over the file
names. I am using paraview
2.0. How does one do this. You used to be able to do it from the animation
panel but that
interface has changed. It is now keyframe animation. My files are cleverly
named file0.vtk through
file1600.vtk. They are the old style file format. Paraview reads them just
fine but I cant animate
over the file names like I used to. Anyone else done this before?

Thanks
Dave

Dave Semeraro Ph.D.
Visualization and Virtual Environments Group
NCSA University of Illinois
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu