[Paraview] Animation over file names

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:50:15 EDT 2005

Dave,

After you read and "Accept"ed one VTK file click on "Timesteps" to make
sure the right-hand list shows all your timesteps. The reader's "Timestep"
slider should allow you to manually change to any of your timesteps. If
this looks good PV knows about all your timesteps.

Then, in the animator tracks, expand the reader's options until you get
down to the "Filename" track. This track actually only changes the timestep
index but the effect is animation over the filenames.

This lets me animate over several hundred *.vtu files so I would think it
will work for your *.vtk files.

Kent

--On Friday, July 15, 2005 01:38:06 PM -0500 Dave Semeraro