[Paraview] Problem after loading a *.vtu file

Manuel Nascimento Dias Barcelos Junior manuel_n_d_barcelos_jr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 19:01:02 EDT 2005

    I have a problem after loading a *.vtu file using
Paraview, I can not visualize the geometry of the file
using surface or wire options. The wires image is a
complete mess. Only when using points of the surface
is possible see that the geometry was loaded. I
probably
have a bug in the data file. So, I annexed it to this
message. If someone could take a look and tell if
there is anything wrong with it, I would be gratefull.
went over many times and do not see any problem.

Thanks,

Manuel.