[Paraview] mouse interaction

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Aug 10 08:32:01 EDT 2005

Hi Richard,

Have you tried using the Pick filter?  (See attached image of the
toolbar button.)  Change the Pick Type to Point; move your mouse over
the point about which you wish to get information; and press the 'P'
key.  This will cause a set of crosshairs to be displayed.  You can
use these to fine-tune which point you want to pick.  (You can also
type the coordinates of the desired point in the Position entry boxes
in the Point Widget section of the Parameters tab.)  When you have
selected the coordinates, click the Accept button, and information
about that point will be displayed at the bottom of the Parameters tab.

- Amy