[Paraview] Lookmark forgetting scalar bar properties...

Stanton, Eric T etstant at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 9 20:30:57 EDT 2005

Hi Renato,

I will soon submit a fix for the "overlapping scalar bars" problem.
However, the visibility and position of scalar bars did seem to be
recreated correctly by lookmarks for me. Can you save the lookmarks to a
file and send them to me?

As for the text properties of the title and label, these are not saved
by ParaView's session state script, which lookmarks use to regenerate
views. I'll look into saving these as well.

--Eric

Eric Stanton
Sandia National Laboratories
Data Analysis and Visualization