[Paraview] integration of a variable

Berend van Wachem Berend at tfd.chalmers.se
Fri Dec 17 09:50:11 EST 2004

Dear Charles,

Thanks for this! This does exactly what I want. It can integrate any
point variable over a cut; by using the array calculator you can easly
get total mass flow - or any other property I presume.

How is the filter called and used to compute cell face velocity? Does
that create another array?

Thanks,

Berend.