[Paraview] integration of a variable

Charles Law charles.law at kitware.com
Thu Dec 16 10:37:35 EST 2004

There is an "Integrate attribute" filter that will do this, but it did not
make it into the 1.8 release.  It is accessible in the 1.9 (nightly/CVS)
version.
I also wrote filters to compute the cell face velocity, and a filter that
uses the above two filters to compute surface flow.  I had not thought
about density.  You would have to use the array calculator to include that
into the calculation.

If you try these filters, give us some feedback so we know how they work.

Charles.