[Paraview] iso lines or surfaces

jouke hylkema Jouke . Hylkema at onecert . fr
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:32:07 +0200

Hello,

I've been testing paraview for some time now and I think it has great
potential. However, what I'm really missing is the possibility to define
more then one contour value in the contour filter. I think it would be
very useful to define the number of iso values in a/the scalar range and
have paraview distributing them in a uniform (or other) manner. Defining
iso values by hand is OK if you want 2 or 3 but get really annoying if you
want 50. Another wish is to have labeled contours showing the contour
value. With a little assistance I'm willing to lend a hand to implement
these features :-)

Jouke