[Paraview] Stereo and zoom

Michael Gronager Michael Gronager" <mpg at uni-c . dk
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:41:43 +0100

Hi ParaViewers!

We are using ParaView for visualizing CFD as well as Oil related Streamline
data and often use
ParaViews --stereo option. However, when you use zoom or flyin/out to move
very close to a small
object you endup with a quite stressing eyeseparation (which is actully
right - try looking at closely at
a grain of sand - you end up having it quite close to your eyes...). Anyway,
quite often we want to
make a nice flyin real close to a object and for that to look nice in stereo
we would either need to change
our eyesepartion as we moved closer - or - simply scale the object.

And now the question: Wouln't it be nice (leading question;-) to have a
motionmodel option called scale ?

- Or am I missing something that is already there?

Cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Gronager, PhD