[Paraview] Runnnig ParaView in parallel mode.

s.el kasmi Said.El_Kasmi@sophia.inria.fr
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:24:37 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to run ParaView in parallel mode and I have some difficults.

Using de command line: mpirun -np 2 -machinefile hosts ParaView

 I got the message:

bash-2.05b$ mpirun -np 2 -machinefile hosts ParaView

WARNING: Your system is running with a buggy dynamic loader.
This may cause crashes in certain applications.  If you
experience crashes you can try setting the environment
variable __GL_SINGLE_THREADED.  For more information please
consult the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section in the file
/usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/README.

WARNING: Your system is running with a buggy dynamic loader.
This may cause crashes in certain applications.  If you
experience crashes you can try setting the environment
variable __GL_SINGLE_THREADED.  For more information please
consult the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section in the file
/usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/README.
no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable
p0_4572: (14.663885) net_send: could not write to fd=6, errno = 104
bash-2.05b$

Does any body have an idea about what does this mean.

Thanks.

--
Said.
Said EL KASMI.