[Paraview] version of VTK?

Amy Henderson amy.henderson@kitware.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:14:17 -0500

At 09:06 AM 1/29/2002 -0600, Randy Heiland wrote:
>Sorry, guess I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I'm still confused.
>
>I just got the ParaView from CVS as described here:
>http://public.kitware.com/ParaView/HTML/Download.html
>
>  i.e., I did:
>cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/ParaView login
>(passwd: paraview)
>cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/ParaView co -r
>ParaView-0-2 ParaView

If you're using the ParaView-0-2 branch of ParaView, you also need to check
out the same branch of VTK (cvs co -r ParaView-0-2 VTK).  If you want to
use your current checkout of VTK, then do a cvs update -A in your ParaView
directory to get the current version of ParaView rather than the branch.

- Amy