[Paraview-developers] Panel property visibility

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Thu Jun 8 15:10:33 EDT 2017

Hi Michal,

   Do you intend to never show the max and min properties?  As you are
probably aware, 'panel_visibility="advanced"' only hides those properties
if the advanced toggled is off.  If you never want to see certain
properties, you could try changing the 'panel_visibility' attribute for
those properties to 'never' instead of advanced.

Hope this helps,
Scott