[Paraview-developers] Panel property visibility

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Thu Jun 8 15:02:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to add a slider to my custom plugin but I am having trouble hiding some properties.

https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Properties_Panel#Property_Groups:_For_Exposed_Properties

            <PropertyGroup label="Slider Parameters" panel_widget="InteractiveSlider">
                <Property function="Value" name="Value" />
                <Property function="ValueInfo" name="ValueInfo" />
                <Property function="Point1" name="Point1" />
                <Property function="Point1Info" name="Point1Info" />
                <Property function="Point2" name="Point2" />
                <Property function="Point2Info" name="Point2Info" />
                <Property function="MinimumValue" name="MinimumValue" panel_visibility="advanced"/>
                <Property function="MaximumValue" name="MaximumValue" panel_visibility="advanced"/>
            </PropertyGroup>

I am trying to hide the max and min value, but it isn't working. I can hide the whole group if I add the panel_visibility="advanced" to the propertyGroup but I want to have the value property visible.

Is there a way of hiding part of the exposed properties?

Thank you

Michal