[Paraview-developers] Changing the value of IntVectorProperty

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue May 10 09:49:02 EDT 2016

Björn,

You can do something like the following:

     <IntVectorProperty name="LatLongTessellation"
        number_of_elements="1"
        default_values="none"
        information_property="LatLongTessellationInfo">
        <IntRangeDomain name="range" />
      </IntVectorProperty>

      <IntVectorProperty name="LatLongTessellationInfo"
        command="GetLatLongTessellation"
        information_only="1">
      </IntVectorProperty>

Here, the "LatLongTessllation" will be set to the value ontained using
"LatLongTessellationInfo". This works because when setting the default
values for a property, if the domain for the property doesn't provide
any default and there's a information_property set on that property,
then the information_property's value is copied to the original
property's value as the default.

Utkarsh