[Paraview-developers] Changing the value of IntVectorProperty

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue May 10 09:29:37 EDT 2016

Björn,

I assume you mean within a Programmable Filter or Programmable Source?
The answer is no.

IntVectorProperties exist on the ParaView "side". The scripts in
programmable filters are run only on the VTK side, which does not have
any information about  the ParaView "side".

What is your use case? Are you trying to display some information
after the filter runs?

Thanks,
Cory

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:20 AM, Björn Peeters
<b.peeters at aia.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to set the value of an IntVectorProperty textbox from inside
> the RequestInformation
> function ? Currently I'm setting a fixed value with "default_values" and
> haven't found any example
> for changing it afterwards.
>
> Best regards,
> Björn
>

> --
> Björn Peeters
>
> Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
> RWTH Aachen University
> Wüllnerstraße 5a, 52062 Aachen, Germany

Cory Quammen
R&D Engineer