[Paraview-developers] Changing the value of IntVectorProperty

Björn Peeters b.peeters at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 10 13:14:18 EDT 2016

Hi Utkarsh,

thanks for your help. This works really well.
It is used in a filter and suggests a value based on a property from
an input file. This value can be either accepted or changed by the
user before actually applying the filter.

Regards,
Björn

--
Björn Peeters

Chair of Fluid Mechanics and Institute of Aerodynamics
RWTH Aachen University
Wüllnerstraße 5a, 52062 Aachen, Germany