[Paraview-developers] min and max range mapping data in color map editor

Laura Masse dragon.prog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 09:56:42 EST 2015

Hello everybody,

I have a question about the limits in data range. I don´t understand how
paraview decide these limits, it seems there no any correspondence with the
data value.

For example, in my case, data is a cloud points in a ply file, my real x, y
,z range are :

X -1.3 to 14.6
Y -1.28 to 2.19
Z -60 to -50.1

Data range calculate by paraview is 159.49 to 382.243, I don´t understand
why .

I'm looking and looking the data but I don´t get the solution.

Anyone can help me ?

Advanced thanks !

Laura