[Paraview-developers] filter to extract coordinate points of a solid object

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Feb 16 06:48:44 EST 2015

In the upper right corner of the 3D view you can split the view either
horizontally or vertically to create another view. When you create a new
view it will give you the option to choose which type of view you want to
use. If this is unclear to you I'd recommend going through the either the
tutorial at http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/The_ParaView_Tutorial and/or
reading through the ParaView User's Guide (
http://www.paraview.org/paraview-downloads/download.php?submit=Download&version=v4.3&type=data&os=all&downloadFile=TheParaViewGuide-v4.3-CC-Edition.pdf
).